Friday, May 30, 2014
This Nintendo Game Boy belonged to a soldier in the 1990-1991 Gulf War. the Game Boy was damaged when the barracks the soldiers were staying in were bombed. The damaged Game Boy still works and is running Tetris while perpetually plugged in at the Nintendo World Store in New York City. At last a Worthy Opponent Nokia
1. when my favorite song comes on the radio as I get out of the car.
2. when I'm waiting for a text and I get one from the wrong person.
3. when people try talking to me while I have ear phones in.
4. when my brain reminds me of something I want to forget.
5. waiting a whole week for the next episode of your fave show.