Friday, January 31, 2014

get your OWN DAMN BLANKET!


So I was traveling Europe and was taking an overnight train. I ha booked a sleep cabin all to myself. I spent the evening having drinks in the dining car before returning to my cabin. When i opened the door, there was a woman lying-down in the lower bunk.

I immediately said, "Excuse me. I must have the wrong cabin!" but after checking my key, the woman checking hers, it seems there had been a mistake.

She said, "I don't mind sharing a room if you don't, We were around the same age and she was attractive, so I of course didn't mind.

However, it got rather cold that night. Around 2:00 I asked if the woman was still awake, and she was, I politely asked if she would hand me an extra blanket from below.

The woman said, in a seductive voice, "I have a better idea. How about instead we pretend that we are husband and wife for the night and you come down here from your bunk...

And get your OWN DAMN BLANKET!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...