Friday, April 11, 2014

Jack Daniel's Fishing Story. I went fishing this morning, but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then I saw A cottonmouth with a frog in its mouth. Frogs are good bass bait. Knowing the sanke couldn't bite me with the frog in its mouth, I grabbed it right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket. now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit. So I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. Its eyes rolled back, and it went limp. I released the snake into the lake without incident and carried on fishing, using the frog. not long after, I felt a nudge on my foot it was that damn snake.. with two more frogs. life is good


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...