Saturday, June 21, 2014

I am writing in reply In your sarcasm email regarding the fact you never received your stuff over the weekend.


I am writing in reply In your sarcasm email regarding the fact you never received your stuff over
the weekend. I have attached a pie chart to this email showing you my priorities recently. As you
can see from the chart, neither you nor your sarcasm have any value. I hope this is sufficient
enough for you to understand why I did not contact you arranging to give you your stuff, As a
matter of fact I was going to contact you about it today until I saw your email. Please will you also
inform your friend Stephen not to issue threats to me over your Facebook status, if when
confronted. he does not wish to follow through with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...