Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rules for dating my son


1. he is not your ATM.

2. if you show up to my house looking like a stripper, i will make you go away.

3. if I see any "sexts" on his phone, I will make you go away.

4. Understand that if I don't like you, I will make you go away.

5. Understand that I can make you go away.

6. He's a "Mama's boy". unless you have a ring on your finger, your opinion of that does not matter.

7. You are not in charge of him and it is not up to you to change him. take him for who he is, or see rule #5.

8. He is a gentleman. I taught him that. you better act like a lady and deserve that.

9. I know how to avoid jail.

10. If you weasel your way past all of these rules and fake your way to a ring on your finger, I will be something much worse than your boyfriend's mom. I'll be your mother-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...